Bella Butterfly from Shabby Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's the Little Things!

Last year I "discovered" a local author that I LOVED! Sarah Addison Allen is from Asheville.   Unfortunately, at that time she only had two books.

 
&

Well, in two weeks, four days and twelve hours, her newest novel will be out and I cannot wait!  (Can you tell that I'm excited?)

These aren't books to learn from, inspire you, or to make you think about something life changing.  They are just books to entertain and I LOVE reading for that purpose only.  I don't do nearly enough of it!  Check out Sarah now and then be sure to pick out her new book next month!  (And tell me what you think!!)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I discovered her last year too--and i LOVE her! I can't wait for her new one to be out--do you have it pre-ordered? We should order it from City Lights--love that store--it's where i found Sugar Queen! Can't wait to get back and start seeing movies with you again friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps--I JUST ORDERED THE BOOK! Got it from Amazon cause it was cheaper 17.50 with shipping. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have known YOU would know and love her too!! I called Jennifer at City Lights and told her I'd be there right after school on Tuesday to pick up my copy. I told her she should sit on a copy until I got there! ;)

    Come home soon! I'm movie deprived!!!! Miss you! Can't wait to hear ALL the stories. I've LOVED keeping up with you on your blog and through facebook, but I want to hear the stories in person!! Give Beth a HUGE hug for me!

    ReplyDelete